The product of expert Crestron® audio engineering, Aspire® speakers deliver high-end performance for demanding residential installations. Select materials and a refined appearance underscore the meticulous design behind each model. The result is a complete line of in-wall and in-ceiling speakers worthy of a place in every room of the finest custom home.
The Aspire line strikes a perfect balance between performance and price, delivering pristine, impactful sound quality, with minimal impact on your décor thanks to paintable zero-bezel grilles. Streamlined installation of each speaker is facilitated through a spring-loaded toggle clamp mounting system.
The Aspire IW6 model provides a pair of 2-way in-wall speakers featuring 6-1/2 inch woven poly-glass composite woofers for rich, impactful low end, and 1 inch advanced synthetic polymer dome tweeters for crisp, soaring highs. Precisely tuned 4th order crossovers ensure a full, warm and detailed response across the spectrum. Power handling is an impressive 125 Watts (program), with a wide frequency response from 53 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB).
- Audiophile performance 2-way in-wall speakers
- 6.5″ woven poly-glass composite woofers
- 1″ advanced synthetic polymer dome tweeters
- 4th order crossovers
- Steel composition woofer baskets
- Vented pole pieces
- “Zero-bezel” frameless steel grilles, paintable
- Spring-loaded toggle clamp mounting system
- 125 Watts program power handling
- 53Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 8 Ohms nominal impedance
- Sold in pairs